Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Meaning and Ownership Issues - ROOMAR

The title of this post is strange….you all might think what I intend to write under this heading. Well I just want to clarify certain aspects as to “MY BLOG”(Used subject to terms and conditions). What these terms and conditions are, why I am subjected to such conditions is what I will answer in this post…..

1. Many people have asked me “What is the meaning of term “Roomar”???”….the answer which I gave to them is generally a cute smile with a big pause……Well friends I am not the apt person to ask the meaning of this term….Think that I am joking???....I’m serious…..well the meaning of this term is NOT KNOWN to me..as earlier this blog belonged to some other person….or does it still belong to her……maybe…….it might be possible that this blog finally returns to its Original i.e. the earlier owner…..

2. In blogging arena, once you delete your blog, it is open for other people to take your blog name. This is the issue with ROOMAR. Someone deleted it, someone took it, that second someone deleted it too and finally I took it…..why I took it…..I don’t know nor I want to think about such issues. What I can say at this moment is the famous quote “If anything belongs to you, set it free, if it comes back, it is yours and if it not…it was never yours”…………..

Don’t feel sad about my revelations…..I will continue posting on this blog……


Signing Off

Always Yours

No comments: