Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What Needs Guts???

Walking around the NLIU campus, one day I realized some strange feelings in myself regarding my LOVE for you and I began to think whether it is LOVE or something else like Attraction and I now entered into a conquest of self –realization of what I have towards you. It goes like this……

What I can do for you………

I can provide you a Shoulder when you feel like Crying…….

I can become a Reason for your Happiness……..

I can Hold your Hand when you slip………….

I can Pick you up in my arms when there are thorns in the pathway……

I can provide you with Warmth when you shiver in cold…..

What I can become for you…….

I can become a Toy for you to express your Anger……

I can become an Umbrella to save you from Showers…….

I can become a Light-Tower to show you the way……….

I can become a Goggle to protect your eyes from the sunlight…..

I can become anything for you…..

Just what I cannot do…

Is to say to you that I Love You

I Love You

I Love You…….

You know what I want to say…..

I don’t have the guts to say ……

I Love You……………….

Let the sounds of the Silence speak….

Let my eyes say …..

Let my actions depict…..

My love for you………..

Atleast these have the Guts to say that I Love You….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh It's truly a cute poem! Somebody very young writing with all feelings. Keep it up. Incase you are wondering, let me tell you I am Udayan's mother. He had mentioned to me about your blog.

Always Yours said...

Namaste Aunty ji,
Thnks for taking out the time from your schedule for reading this blog and posting the first comment.....

Your words of appreciation will definitely motivate me to write more and more.....

Thnks again....

Namaste